In our day-care programs, for 3 to 7 years, we currently are able to provide vocational courses to our students, all of which are upon completion recognized by the Ministry of Labor and Human Resources. The vocational training and other co-curricular activities given below are the only suitable training programs at the moment. Though the vocational training is traditional based, it suits the capacities of the students. Additional programs will be incorporated only after Draktsho has its own facilities.
Main Vocational Courses offered:
- Traditional art and painting
- Basket weaving (cane and plastic)
- Souvenir carpentry (wood carving)
- Souvenir making, greeting cards and doll
Life skills offered:
- Personal management skills
- Sign language(communication skills)
- Social behavior, domestic behavior
- Work related or Functional Academic
- Safety skills
- Occupational skills
- Social skills (dancing, singing, acting and cultural disciplinary programs)
- Physical fitness programs, special Olympic and Paralympics’ sports programs.
Apart from the vocational training, educational and life skill program, students are also given opportunities to developing individually through counseling, personal coaching and guidance. The students are given the most appropriate training based on their capacities and abilities with due consideration to their disabilities.